Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NEW YORK CITY

Day 1: The Pickup
We got picked up at our house and drove to the airport!
thats me and our driver wilbert!

Waiting at Continental Airlines for the plane!


THERES THE PLANE!



Me and leisa on the plane headed to New York City!!!!

ME EXCITED IN THE LIMO ON THE WAY TO THE HOTEL!It was sooo funny i just had to show it again!

Me and Dwayne in the limo in NEW YORK!!!!!!!


Day 2: the Empire State Building ! me leisa and momma on the 86th floor!


Me and leisa inside the biggest Toys R Us in the world, riding the Ferris Wheel!


A cool billboard ROCKIN THE BALD in NEW YORK!!!!

Thats me scared to death cuz i got caught by a NYC police officer for What? JAY WALKING!!!!

HE ASKED TO SEE MY ID! and Said i had to pay a fine!


So i pulled out my wallet, and it turns out THERE ARENT ANY JAYWALKING LAWS IN NEW YORK!!!!!!! he got a good laugh out of it, but i was still scared!
WE GOT OUR PICTURE TAKEN UP ON A BILLBOARD!!!!!!!!

WE GOT 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!
FRONT ROW SEATS FLOOR SIDE!!!! I GOT TO MEET THE MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY, HE'S A REALLY NICE GUY, AND HIS WIFE IS NICE TOO!!
I'LL NEVER FORGET THE AWESOME TIME I HAD!!

Thats me in front of the TRUMP TOWER, were i will be staying one day.

I'm about to eat the best peice of CHEESECAKE in the WORLD!

Thats me and my friend Morgan, just hangin out outside of a random building in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment